To Obama supporters: Celebration is cool. Insulting and harassing Romney supporters, not so much.
To Romney supporters: It’s okay to be upset, but throwing ugly insults at Obama supporters is not the way to handle it. Be respectful.
Basically, stay classy, everyone.
- Maine and Maryland have voted for marriage equality
- Minnesota DID NOT vote for banning marriage equality
- Washington has it on the ballot as well, but it hasn’t come in yet
- The first openly gay senator was elected (Tammy Baldwin, in Wisconsin)
- The first disabled woman veteran was elected (Tammy Duckworth, in Illinois)
- Sens. Todd “Legitimate Rape” Akin and Richard “Rape is a gift from God” Mourdock were ousted.
Tammy Baldwin, Senator-Elect from Wisconsin. She will be the first openly gay senator in U.S. history.
WHY ISN’T THIS BIG NEWS.
THIS IS FUCKING GLORIOUS.
“America’s next top president is…………..”
If you voted for Romney I want you to know that I don’t hate you. I don’t think you are a “piece of shit” or anything like that. Even if I don’t agree with you in some points doesn’t mean I think you are evil and deserves the hell just like people deserves to Romney. I think you’re brave enough to vote for someone who many people around Tumblr truly hate.